Telenor India Launches Next Generation Mobile App
New Delhi, Delhi, India
- The refreshed app simplifies & enhances customer experience
- Only app in Telecom category that allows quick recharge without registration
- Available on Android & Windows platforms with more than 1 million app registrations
Telenor India, recently launched the next-generation Appreinforcing its commitment to reduce complexity around mobile technology and simplifylife of its customers. The app comes loaded with a variety of new exciting and user friendly features.
With the refreshed app customers can now do quickrecharges without any registrations, enquire about their balance, get customised and personalised offers and plans, view last five transactions,manage multiple Telenor accounts and do much more in a few simple steps. The app is free and can be downloaded from Android and Windows app stores. There is no data charge on the activities done through the app.
Telenor customers can update and edit their details without visiting a retail shop and “refer the app” to their family and friends.The app also offers an option to opt-in for Telenor Suraksha.
Speaking at the launch, Upanga Dutta, Chief Marketing Office, Telenor (India) communications said, “India is a mobile first country where the future liesin engaging with customers digitally. With this launch, Telenor India stays committed to its promise of simplifying & enriching lives of its digital savvy customers and making their experience ‘full paisa vasool’. The all new Telenor app has been designed to empower our customers to manage all their Telenor services effortlessly and digitally. The app offers ease of use and convenience to our customers by rendering unparalleled digital experience.”
Telenor App already has over 1 million plus registrations and the multilingual version for regional customers will be launched later this year. It has a rating of 4.2 on app stores, which is the one of best for the any app in the telecom category.
Telenor India has also launched its redesigned mobile site for an improved online experience for all its customers on their handsets.
More than just an app
- Quick recharge: Customers can recharge any Telenor number, no registration hassle
- 3-Step Instant Recharge: Now recharge in just 3 easy steps! Enter number, enter amount, and pay!
- Best Offers: Stay updated on all the best deals and top selling packs and offers specially designed for you
- Save card Feature: For future and faster recharges
- Save your Favorite Recharge: If you opt for the same plan every time, simply mark it as favorite for your next recharge
- Telenor Suraksha: Customers can opt in for insurance, check & edit details and do more on app
- Manage account: Manage all your Telenor numbers in one single app, manage 5 numbers on the go
About Telenor India
Telenor (India) Communications is a mobile telecom operator offering most affordable and value for money prepaid voice and data services in India. It is a wholly owned company of the Norway-based Telenor Group. Telenor India has commercial operations in UP (West), UP (East), Bihar (including Jharkhand), Andhra Pradesh (including Telangana), Maharashtra (including Goa) and Gujarat. In the areas where it operates, Telenor is the fourth largest operator both in revenue and customer market share. Telenor has positioned itself as a ‘full paisa vasool’ operator and has over 53 million subscriptions from the six circles.
Email us email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @Technomatry
Like us on FB page https://www.facebook.com/technomatry/