HARMAN Professional Solutions Launches New Audio, Video and Lighting Products at Palm Expo 2016
Hosts Live Arena and introduces Singers Hamsika Iyer, Shibani Kashyap and Shweta Pandit as brand ambassadors
MUMBAI, India—HARMAN Professional Solutions launched an exciting new range of audio, video and lighting products at the PALM Expo, from a compact audio suitcase speaker to a guitar pedal for solo artists and practicing musicians to smart lighting systems. Palm Expo is India's foremost exposition for professionals and corporations interested in audio, live and install sound and lighting solutions.*
HARMAN also introduced singers Hamsika Iyer, Shibani Kashyap and Shweta Pandit as its new brand ambassadors. Hamsika Iyer is a well known playback singer and performing artist with popular songs like Chammak Challo and Chanda Re to her credit. Shibani is a singer and composer, who earned her fame anchoring the singer hunt show – The Bathroom Singer. And Shweta Pandit is a renowned Bollywood playback artist and popular for singing tracks from movies including Mohabbatein, Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna and Highway.
As part of the program, the company is hosting the hugely popular HARMAN Live Arena – a three-day live concert, where renowned and upcoming music artists and composers come together to for an electrifying musical performance. HARMAN ambassadors, including Hamsika Iyer, Sivamani, Ranjit Barot, Mihir Joshi, Clinton Cerejo, Kabir’s Cafe and Sunitha Sarathy are some of the artists performing this year.
“HARMAN is excited to introduce the next generation of professional solutions to the Indian market with industry-defining innovations that elevate the experience of recorded and live performances.” said Prashant Govindan, Senior Director – Professional Solutions, HARMAN India and Sri Lanka, “At HARMAN, our success is defined by how well we serve both the artists who make the music and their fans who want to enjoy their favorite songs, no matter where they are or how they are listening. We are extremely proud to add Hamsika Iyer, Shibani Kashyap and Shweta Pandit as HARMAN brand ambassadors who will help us further perfect our technologies and inspire music lovers everywhere to choose the best in sound - HARMAN.” he added.
On her association with HARMAN, Shweta Pandit said, “From studio to the stage, HARMAN’s innovative technologies and products help artists sound their best. I look forward to a great musical partnership with HARMAN.”
“I’m delighted to partner with a company like HARMAN on my musical journey. Products like the JBL EON One and the DigiTech TRIO+ are ideal companions for solo performing artists like me,” said Shibani Kashyap.
HARMAN’s new products which have been launched today include:
· AKG® K-series: A set of over-ear studio headphones, designed to deliver professional quality sound. Ranging between Rs.4,000 to 14,000.
· JBL® EON ONE and EON 208P: Compact all-in-one P.A. systems with professional sound quality and easy-to-carry, suitcase-style designs. Priced at Rs.91,000 and Rs.1,02,000 respectively.
· DigiTech® TRIO+: A guitar pedal with adjustable tempo and built-in effects designed for each genre. Priced at Rs.21,000.
· dbx® Driverack Venu 360 with Dante: A powerful loudspeaker management system, complete with an improved automatic EQ experience and mobile control. Launching at Rs.83,000.
· Martin® Atomic 3000 LED and RUSH MH 6: Ultimate creative lighting tools with complete color temperature controls and backlight illumination. Debuting at Rs.59,799.
· Lexicon® Quantum Logic Immersion Processor: Providing a multi-dimensional listening experience and immersive surround sound. Priced at Rs.7,20,000.
· JBL® VTX M Series : Range of professional stage monitors with an ergonomic and concert-ready design. Priced between Rs.1,82,000 and 1,90,000.
· Soundcraft® Vi2000 and Vi7000: Latest digital mixing consoles with enhanced and pristine audio quality. Available between Rs.18,00,000 to Rs.21,00,000.
*PALM Expo was held between 26-28 May at Bombay Exhibition Center, Goregaon East, Mumbai, India.
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and connected services. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. The Company’s software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 29,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia and reported sales of $6.7 billion during the 12 months ended March 31, 2016. The Company’s shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol NYSE:HAR.
© 2016 HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated. All rights reserved. Harman Kardon, Infinity, JBL, Lexicon and Mark Levinson are trademarks of HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, registered in the United States and/or other countries. AKG is a trademark of AKG Acoustics GmbH, registered in the United States and/or other countries. Features, specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.