Meizu M3 Note : Set to Launch on 11th May
Meizu recently launched one of its Flagship device Meizu M3 note in china on April 2016. The same product is going to be launched in India on May 11, 2016.
Meizu M3 Note is expected to be priced between 8200 INR and 10300 INR . There will be two different variants of M3 note, with 2 GB and 3 GB RAM which includes 16 GB and 32 GB internal storage extendable up to 128 GB using micro SD card.
Design & Specifications
- Meizu M3 Note features 5.5 inch display with full HD 1080p display which has 403 pixels per inch (PPI) [1920x1080 pixel resolution]. It runs on Flyme 5.1 powered by YunOS but in it runs on Android based Flyme OS (Android 5.1 Lollipop). It is powered by the premium MediaTek Helio P10 octa-core processor.
- Meizu M3 Note comes with three different color variants – white, silver and gold. This model has metal unibody design (aluminium alloy) with a 2.5D front panel design offering a simplified and delicate visual to the users while giving a smooth feel to use.
- Coming to camera, there is a 13 megapixel rear camera equipped with a large f/2.2 aperture for optimum performance under low light conditions and PDAF auto focus with dual LED flash. And a customized front camera with 5MP with f/2.0 aperture. For Multimedia it supports
- Video：MP4, 3GP, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV, MPEG
- Audio：FLAC, APE, AAC, MKA, OGG, MIDI, M4A, AMR
- Image：JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
- Meizu M3 Note comes with fingerprint sensor with mTouch 2.1 Techonology which will be able to recognise the fingerprints in 0.2 seconds (which is the unlocking speed) that can be used for identification and for making payments even which is integrated with the home button.
- Meizu M3 Note supports dual sim and packs a 4100mAh battery with non-removable back panel.
- Volume and power buttons are placed on the right edge of the phone while the sim card slot on the left. It has 3.5 mm jack at the top and the micro USB port and speakers on the bottom.
Meizu M3 Note uses a highly customized version of Android, with everything from app icons to notification panel different from what they are in usual Android phones. The phone doesn’t have back icon just like in other android phones, instead it has an arrow on the top left of the screen like iOS devices.
Dimensions of the phone is 153.6mm x 75.5mm x 8.2mm which weighs 163g
Apart from 4G LTE support, the Meizu m3 note offers Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with BLE, and GPS/ A-GPS connectivity options. On board sensors include accelerator, gyroscope, ambient light, and magnetometer.
Expectations From Meizu M3 Note
Meizu M3 Note is going to be a straight rival against Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 3, in terms of pricing, performance, design, features, battery, camera etc. So far, in its home country china, Meizu has sold 100,000 units in 7 minutes on a Flash sale which was quite impressive. Here we have only a week left for its launch in India, well it is expected to be one of the best product in its portfolio but let us wait and see whether Meizu M3 note will really beat its rival in the real time performance.
Do post your comments on what you expect and feel about the product’s launch??