LeEco Le 1s (Eco) VS LeEco Le 1s : What have Changed
LeEco launched LeEco Le 1s as a new variant of Le 1s smartphone in India on the last Tuesday. This new variant has a confusing name LeTv Le 1s Eco, not only that, it is still confusing in its appearance and performance when compared to its predecessor Le 1s. Let us take a closer look to showcase their differences…
LeEco Le 1s Eco come with loads of content, LeEco says it worth 4,999 for a year subscription.One is an app called Levidi, which offers a curated YouTube experience with featured content from the company’s partners Eros. The other is a virtual home button on the screen that takes you to a video hub streaming live television channels from across India. This hub is powered by YuppTV,
Design And Performance
Design And Performance
- Le 1s Eco features a 5.5 inches full HD In-cell IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080x1920 pixels and 403 ppi with Gorilla Glass.
- It has a metallic uni body, with chamfered edges and smooth, Matt finish at the back.
- Its display seemingly goes all the way to the edge, the light sensor next to the earpiece, the symmetrical position of the camera lens gave it a rich look. It also has mirror finished fingerprint sensor on the bank and a perfectly invisible backlit keys below the display.
- Le 1s Eco measures 151.1 x 74.2 x 7.6 mm and weighs around 170gm.
|LeTv Le 1S Eco : Design|
- And surprisingly Le 1s is no different from Le 1s Eco in its design.
- The Le 1s display, in particular, makes sharp cuts to the brightness, which is more specifically noticeable while watching videos, as the display brightness goes up and down between scenes based on the screen content.
- Unfortunately, just like on the Lenovo Vibe X3, there is no option to disable this, and it's just something you have to live with.
|LeTv Le 1s : Design|
Software And Hardware
- The Le 1s comes with 3GB RAM and 32 GB non-expandable storage (25GB available to the user) that runs on a MediaTek Helio X10 Chipset, which is the same for Le 1s Eco.
- Le 1s Eco clocked 1.85 Ghz processor while Le 1s has 2.2 Ghz processor.
- Both the models has Dual sim and have same battery capacity of 3000mAh
- Le 1s Eco supports Infrared Remote.
- As usual both the models support for LTE, along with Wi-fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS.
- The fingerprint sensor in Le 1s Eco comes with a precision rate of 99.3%.
- Le 1s Eco has Supercharge feature which will last for 3.5 hours of talk time for just 5 minutes of charging
- Le 1s Eco has 13 MP rear camera with Flash and it also comes with a ISOCELL sensor also supports 4k video recording and a front camera with 5MP.
- Le 1s also has 13MP rear camera and Front camera with 5MP but it doesnot support 4k video recording.
- The photos are not extremely good but that is above par than other mobiles in this price range.
Main Difference Between Le 1s Eco And Le 1s
- Le 1s Eco is launched as an Entertainment device to showcase their supertainment service in India. Le 1s Eco comes with a 1 year subscription to LeEco Membership (Rs.4900), this will be a free subscription for the first year. This model supports 10 Indian languages (Assamese, Gujarati, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu).
- Le 1s Eco designed in collaboration with leading content providers like Hungama, Eros, YuppTV.
- Le 1s Eco comes with a new Live feature which allows users to carry their favourite TV channels along. The Live feature is powered by YuppTV and will offer viewing options for Music, Movies, News, Drama, Spiritual and Kids Entertainment.
- LeEco's new app called LeVidi will serve as an aggregator of videos from across the internet. The service is powered by Eros Now and will offer over 2000+ titles and latest blockbusters. LeEco’s tie-up with Hungama Music for its own music service called LeEco Music. The service will provide 3.5 million+ tracks to choose from and music will be offered in 25 Indian languages.
LeEco Music will be launch in third quarter of 2016 while the other two features like LeVidi and Live will be launched at the end of May.
There is no much difference in design for Le 1s and Le 1s Eco. All the added features in Le 1s Eco is lot more than enough for a Budget phone. Whatever, let us wait for its Flash sale on 12th May to see its reach among the people.